Specializing in Accessible, Visitable and Barrier Free Homes
Susan provides valuable service to her Clients as a Top Level Professional. You can expect Susan to:
• Listen. She Understands your specific and special needs and wants and will help you buy or sell your home.
• Assist Buyers to determine how much they can afford. She can recommend Mortgage Lenders to you.
• Preview if you are unable to view the home and prepare a video for you and/or accompany you in viewing properties – both New Homes and Resale homes
• Advise and Negotiate on your behalf when presenting or being presented with an offer
• Provide a list of qualified professionals (inspectors, attorneys, lenders, interior designers, builders, renovators, etc.) for other services you may need
• Keep track of every detail throughout the transaction—ensuring that Lenders and Lawyers are kept up to date on the Transaction.
* Stay focused on you during the process and long after the transaction is complete - as your Personal Relator!
Susan has completed specialized training that gives her the edge in understanding a seller's and a buyer’s perspective and protecting and promoting her clients’ interests. She is a former Special Education Teacher and has the experience working with people with mobility and other challenges. She also is a proud grandmother to a 4-year-old who has Cerebral Palsy and Cortical Vision Impairment. She understands the frustrations about Accessible, Visitable and Barrier Free homes. She understands and has a passion to be of service.
Susan was been awarded the Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES®) designation by the Seniors Real Estate Specialist Council of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® (NAR).
Susan has been awarded the e-PRO® Certification, the official technology certification program offered by the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® (NAR). Susan uses the latest social media technologies to create an online presence to connect with today’s hyper-connected consumers.
SRS - Seller Representative Specialist. Susan was been awarded the SRS Certification offered by the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS and has the skills and knowledge to assist her Sellers when Listing their home.
Susan Janzen, B. Ed
- Volunteer with the Cerebral Palsy Association
- Member of the Spinal Cord Association of Alberta
* Past Member of the Board of Governors - REALTORS® Charitable Foundation
* Member of Real Estate Investment Network - REIN since 2003
* Past Board Member of the Excel Society
* Past member of the Technology Committee for REA
* Active in the Community and with her church and as a Volunteer. She loves to sing at Seniors homes and hospitals.
Susan has a passion helping clients with mobility challenges and goes the extra mile for each and every one of them. She loves to help people sell their home and/or find their new home whether it is a New Home or a Resale property She can answer all your real estate questions either on-line, by phone or better yet, in person! She offers information on market trends, specific neighbourhood information, and even referrals to the most appropriate Certified Home Inspectors, and legal and financial resources, and renovation experts that will help in your specific situation.
Buying or Selling or Investing?
The complexities involved in a successful real estate transaction is what Susan Janzen is trained to solve. Call today to meet your new REALTOR®, Susan Janzen!
Call today. 780-893-7989